Since today is 11-11-11 and the number 11 in Angel Numbers represents manifestation, I felt it would be a great day to write about how to manifest.
Many people have asked me how I manage to go on so many trips to so many fabulous places. The truth is, it’s been a mystery to even me until now. But after manifesting what seemed to me at the time as random, last minute trips to Hawaii, time and time again—I started to think there was something to this. I thought, “I must just be great at manifesting trips to Hawaii.” Then one day my aunt encouraged me to “up the bar” and try to manifest a trip to Europe. And sure enough — Voila!! I ended up on the trip of a lifetime to Paris and the Amalfi Coast less than a month later! I’m still in la-la land from that one!
Now if you read my blog, you probably already know that I’m not exactly financially prosperous at the moment. I, like most of the world, have been going through my own challenges in that department. But through it all, I’m learning that it’s not really about money. Money is just energy. We are perfectly capable of manifesting a great life WITHOUT money. I wrote about this in my first blog entry, but now I am even more convinced it’s true. I believe this is the lesson I personally was meant to learn in this lifetime, which is why the Universe has “withheld” money from me. “Let’s see how well she does without it!” Ha! Very funny, Universe. I’m so on to you!
So—since I believe the Universe is my source – and EVERYONE’s source, I thought I’d share with you a few tips on how to manifest your desires. No, this isn’t “The Secret.” Although, I think that video/book had a lot of truth in it, I don’t believe you can sit in your living room, think about a diamond necklace and have it arrive at your doorstep. A first class Parisian vacation, maybe, but NOT a diamond necklace. Come one, let’s be REALISTIC, folks!
In short—here are 8 simple steps.
- Write down what you want and read it out loud. Writing it down brings what you want from your mind and thoughts, and moves it to a visual place. Doing this makes the dream more concrete and real. Now, you’ve not only moved the idea from your thoughts to paper, you’re involving more senses by hearing it. Now, smell the paper… Ha! Just kidding… Well, you can if you want. Remember “Smelly Markers”? Aww… the good ole days… 🙂
- Now FEEL your desire. If you want a trip somewhere, visualize yourself in that place and pay attention to how it makes your feel inside. Right before I went to Paris, I felt myself in a beautiful place, with Autumn crispness in the air and a feeling of love enveloping me. (I had no idea I was going to Paris at the time.) Two days later, I replicated the exact feeling in Paris! This is how the law of attraction works. What you’re really drawing to yourself is the feeling – not the actual “thing.” This is why I like to think of manifesting as attracting an experience or emotion, rather than some physical outward tangible thing. We’re here to experience, not accumulate.
- Ask your Angels for assistance and pay attention to the signs. I know this seems kinda crazy, but if you want something, you have to ask for it. Silly concept! If you don’t ask, your divine guidance can’t help you. You can read more about this in my blog, “How ‘bout them Angels?” But basically, take your list, light a white candle and read it out loud. It really works. Your Angels want to help you. They’re just hanging out, waiting for you to put them to work!
- Always end your asking with “This or something better for the highest good…” This is important because you don’t really know what the true divine plan is for you. You may get something even better than you could have imagined. Don’t be attached to the outcome. Release and surrender. You’ve asked. Now let it go. Trust that you’re being taken care of because you ARE!
- Be GRATEFUL for what you already have. Acknowledge what you’ve already manifested in your life. You’re manifesting every day, even if you don’t realize it. Own it and know that you’re being taken care of.
- Live your life from your HEART. This is the MOST IMPORTANT step. Make sure all your interactions come from a place of love. What you put out into the Universe comes back to you. This is a Universal truth. If you’re putting out negative, ego-based, selfish energy – THAT’S what you’ll bring back to you. I can’t emphasize this enough. I really believe this is the true secret to manifesting the life of your dreams. If you put out loving energy, it WILL return to you. I promise.
- Keep your vibrational energy HIGH. Another VERY important step. This means keep your spirits high as much as possible. We all go through difficult times, but try to find the humor in the challenges. Take chances. Say YES! Look for the good in everything. Yes, even that mother-in-law you’re dreading seeing at Thanksgiving is a good person who is here to teach you. Find out what that lesson is and be done with it. I said, be done with IT, not HER! Feelings that vibrate low are jealousy, anger, fear, hatred, resentment – you get the point. Bad feelings that make you feel, well, BAD. Check those at the door! LOVE vibrates the highest and will attract all the good stuff to you. You feel GOOD – you attract more GOOD. Again, it’s that simple.
- Enjoy your life! We’re here to love, live in joy, and have fun! Please don’t forget this.
Of course, if you don’t follow these steps EXACTLY how I teach you, you can forget about it! You’ll never get anything. Ha! 🙂 But seriously, go within and ask your inner guidance how you can use these steps to assist yourSELF in your own life. Your higher self knows and is happy to assist you!
Happy 11-11-11! Many blessings to you and to the world!
With Love, For the highest good…
xo, Christy Jacobs
Love this blog, Christy. Paris awaits me!!